She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies











Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be





when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows. It’s even stronger now. My love will never waver. And this I vow to you, today, and always and forever :-)







Waqt ki saat jaane kitneMoor aate hai saat phereo meiRaang jeetne hai zindagane keSaab samatee hai saat phereo mei


giving you a smile, while shedding a tear - You may be far away but in my heart you are near

Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.



I wish you and your husband a lifetime of love and a friendship that grows stronger every day.


Comments